4 Cups of fresh broccoli florets
5 Tbs Avocado Oil, divided (can substitute olive oil)
1 Clove of garlic, minced
2 Tbs sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375˚
2. Use 1 Tbs of avocado oil to lightly grease the pan
3. Combine 4 Tbs of avocado oil and 1 clove of minced garlic in small bowl.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine 4 cups of fresh broccoli florets with the oil and garlic mixture so that all of the florets are lightly coated. Tip: drizzle the mixture over the broccoli while stirring.
5. Place contents on a sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes, mixing/flipping at 10 minutes.
6. After the broccoli is roasted to your liking, sprinkle sesame seeds over the florets and place back in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes.