• 1 ½ cups of cherry tomatoes, halved (Can keep whole if preferred)
• 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced (English cucumbers are great, too!)
• 1 avocado, diced
• 1 cup of black beans, rinsed and drained
• 2 tbs. red onion, minced
• 2 tbs. olive oil
• 2 tbs. fresh parsley, minced
• 2 tbs. apple cider vinegar
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine tomato, cucumber, avocado, black beans, and red onion in a bowl, mix gently and set aside.
2. Combine olive oil, fresh parsley, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl, mix well then pour over salad.
3. Serve and enjoy!